Our Board of Trustees
Mrs. Mofe Pajiah
PAJIAH MOFE is a Research Scientist with over ten years field experience in research study of parasites life cycle and their corresponding vectors with a view of finding methods and agents to combat parasites and insect vectors.
Experience: Present: Assistant Chief Scientific Officer Delta State Primary Health Care Development Agency:
- Prepare research proposals.
- Coordinate and conduct operational research activities within the Agency.
- Liaise with external research body, academic institutions, private organizations, NGOs and MDAs on research studies involving the Primary Health Care services.
- Explore external funding opportunities for the implementation of research and Primary Health Care programmes.
- Disseminate the outcome of research to all stakeholders.
- Publish Research findings.
- Facilitate trainings and present papers at different conferences.
- Mentor junior workers onresearch methodology, electronic data management and data analysis.
- Review research applications submitted to the Agency.
- Participate in routine activities of the Agency. Monitoring and supervision of Primary Health Care services
- 2008-2010 - Master of Parasitology and Entomology, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Akwa.
- 1993-1997 - Bachelor of Biology, University of Abuja.
- PhD ongoing.
- Write research proposal and fund applications.
- Plan and Conduct Research.
- Carry out field work eg collecting samples.
- Genetic detection of parasite using PCR.
- Record and analyze data.
- Present research results to stakeholders.
- Write research reports and papers for publication.
- Review research proposals and papers.
- Present Public Health Talk on media.
- Parasitology and Public Health Society of Nigeria.
- National Association of Scientific Officers.
- Microsoft office
- Microsoft Excel
- Social Media
- E-mail communication
Requirements for PPSN Membership
- Pay N2000 for membership application fee
- Pay N3000 for membership annual dues for year 2022
All payments to PPSN GTB account 0027247210. Send evidence of payment.
After that, send the details below to 08033199315 via WhatsApp
- Full names
- Contact address
- Phone number
- Area of interest
- Email address
- Year of membership